[Trancification X g-R] [Trancification X g-R]

lol...

Awesome, I really enjoyed it...

lol...

g-r4ve responds:

rofl

dj_padman - The Quiet Hour dj_padman - The Quiet Hour

Awsom3!

Awesome as PWNage. You PWNed jazz dude, you got the feel and the touch. The melodies were slick. Very cool. Nice bass and beat, very soft and heart beat. The pads were really cool too, that's what I like about you. You make pads very interesting. Keep it up man, love it! =D

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks mate, glad you liked it.
And hey, pads are what I do :P

Django Rowe - Glass Django Rowe - Glass

Pretty good.

I like this. The beat was pretty slick too. Nice Sytrus use, that sounded a lot better! But, dude, if a friend makes a song on your compy, don't claim its yours and submit it. Ask him first, (if you asked him, then thats okay). Tell him that I like it, Keep it up!

phoozle responds:

Yeah of course I asked him, yeah I will show him the review.

Thanks.

Phoozle - Magic Saws Phoozle - Magic Saws

I think its quite cool!

The melody in the beginning was pretty funny, you got to admit. But the Sytrus melody that comes in was out of tune, especially the notes. But, it seems like you can make progress. Great job!

phoozle responds:

Yeah the Sytrus melody wasn't out of tune but your on the money, I had put a pitch bend on the first synth so thats what made the sytrus melody sound out of key. But this was on purpose.

Pulsemap Pulsemap

Sort of a jungle feel

Yes, this does sound like a jungle feel. The bass was pretty cool. Were there two? The melodies were slick, and hot. Nice drums too. Do you use fruity loops? I do. Great job man! Keep up the great work!

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. Damn straight, fruity loops is awesome. I use it with ableton live.
Catch ya!

dj_padman - acid recharge dj_padman - acid recharge

Totally acid

Totally acid. I love those effects, the growling, the drums, everything! You've got talent. You gotta make like a CD or something, 'cause you rawk! You need to teach me how to do this stuff man, Im not that good. Great job!

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks man, nice to hear from you.
A cd? well, we'll see! I'll send you a copy if I ever do ;)